Construction Management Services
As a Construction Manager, Right Hand Builders LLC acts as the client liaison and manages the construction and design teams. We assist our clients in all aspects from the pre-construction phase through project closeout. We seek to get involved early in the design phase and share our extensive knowledge and experience to form a first-class construction team that will exceed the expectations of clients. Right Hand Builders works directly with our clients by openly communicating with one another to ensure that projects are completed with high quality workmanship, on schedule and within their budget.
Our pre-construction services include:
- Budget Preparation
- Project Estimating
- Construction Feasibility Reviews
- Identification of Long Lead Items
- Subcontractor Bid Coordination
- Project Phasing and Logistics
- Value-Engineering Recommendations
- Project Master Schedule
- Project Safety
- Contract Administration
- Project Coordination and Management
- Quality Control
- Change Order Management
- Project Close-out
- Coordinate Client Move-in
- Acquire Temporary Certificate of Occupancy.
- Collect contractor final lien waivers.
- Submit comprehensive closeout package inclusive of warranty and maintenance programs for equipment and materials.
General Contracting Services
As a General Contractor, Right Hand Builders, LLC also acts as a client liaison and manager of the construction process from the bid and award through project closeout. This type of service suits clients who are looking to bring in the construction team after the pre-construction design process is complete.
Our General Contracting Services include:
- Lump Sum Contracts
- Site Safety / OSHA Compliance
- Project Scheduling
- Permit & Expediting Services
- Document Administration (including Purchase and Change Orders)
- Project Supervision
- Timely Completion of Projects
- Coordination of Owners Vendors
- Coordinate Client Move-in
- Project Close-Out and As-Builts
Right Hand Builders, LLC has the ability to undertake all management tasks at the design phase on behalf of the client. Based upon Right Hand Builders’s relationships in the development, design, and construction industries, we assemble design/build teams to meet specific requirements of each project. Through these partnerships, Right Hand Builders adds value to the design through constructibility, budgeting, cost control and logistical input.
By staffing the project with construction professionals during the planning and design phases, the team fully understands the project goals, technical details and key issues before construction begins. Once it is time to start construction, our team is already on the move, executing the job in accordance with contract documents, and building a successful project for all stakeholders.